Category:Treaties of the Federation of Malaya
|← Malayan Union||Malaysia →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by the Federation of Malaya (1948–63). At international law, Malaysia was the successor state to the Federation of Malaya. Therefore, unless denounced, a treaty ratified by the Federation of Malaya remains in force for Malaysia. For treaties that were extended by the United Kingdom to the Federation of Malaya prior to its 1957 independence, see Category:Treaties extended to the Federation of Malaya.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Treaties of the Federation of Malaya"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Materials
- International Air Services Transit Agreement
- Articles of Agreement of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Articles of Agreement of the International Development Association
- Articles of Agreement of the International Finance Corporation
- Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund
- Constitution and Convention of the International Telecommunication Union
- International Tin Agreement
- 1991 Paris Peace Accords
- Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the Specialized Agencies
- Protection of Wages Convention, 1949
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs