Category:Treaties of the German Empire
Treaties concluded by the German Empire (1871–1918). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by the German Empire remain in force for Germany.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Treaties of the German Empire"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Treaty of Berlin (1889)
- General Act of the Berlin Conference
- Treaty of Berlin (1878)
- Treaty of Bern
- Berne Convention
- Berne Convention (1906)
- Boxer Protocol
- Treaty of Brest-Litovsk
- Treaty of Brest-Litovsk (Ukraine–Central Powers)
- Brussels Collision Convention
- Brussels Conference Act of 1890
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea
- Convention for the Pacific Settlement of International Disputes (1907)
- Convention for the Preservation of Wild Animals, Birds and Fish in Africa
- Convention Relative to the Opening of Hostilities
- Convention respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land
- Convention respecting the Limitation of the Employment of Force for Recovery of Contract Debts