Category:Treaties of the Holy See
|← Holy See (1870–1929)|
Treaties concluded or ratified by the Holy See. Where appropriate, articles should be placed in the subcategories. This category may contain articles about treaties concluded or ratified by the Holy See since 11 February 1929, which is the date on which the treaty was concluded by which the Vatican City state formally came into existence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Treaties of the Holy See"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons
- Chemical Weapons Convention
- Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Optional Protocol on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict
- Optional Protocol on the Sale of Children, Child Prostitution and Child Pornography
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty
- Concordat of 1933
- Concordat of 1940
- Concordat of 1954
- Concordat of 2008
- Concordat of 2009
- Concordats with individual states of Germany
- Convention on Cluster Munitions
- International Convention for the Suppression of Counterfeiting Currency
- United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances
- Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Materials
- Protocol to the Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific or Cultural Materials
- Statute of the International Atomic Energy Agency
- Statutes of the International Committee of Military Medicine
- UNIDROIT Statute
- Constitution of the International Organization for Migration
- Constitution and Convention of the International Telecommunication Union
- Agreement relating to the International Telecommunications Satellite Organization