Category:Treaties of the Kingdom of Afghanistan
|← Emirate of Afghanistan||Republic of Afghanistan →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by the Kingdom of Afghanistan (1926–73). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by the Kingdom of Afghanistan remain in force for Afghanistan.
Pages in category "Treaties of the Kingdom of Afghanistan"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Materials
- International Air Services Transit Agreement
- Statute of the International Atomic Energy Agency
- Articles of Agreement of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Statutes of the International Committee of Military Medicine
- Articles of Agreement of the International Development Association
- Articles of Agreement of the International Finance Corporation
- Constitution of the International Labour Organization
- Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund
- International Opium Convention
- Constitution and Convention of the International Telecommunication Union
- Agreement relating to the International Telecommunications Satellite Organization
- Seabed Arms Control Treaty
- Convention on the Settlement of Investment Disputes between States and Nationals of Other States
- 1926 Slavery Convention
- Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery
- International Convention for the Suppression of the Traffic in Women and Children
- International Convention for the Suppression of the Traffic in Women of Full Age