Category:Treaties of the Kingdom of Bulgaria
|← Principality of Bulgaria||People's Republic of Bulgaria →|
Treaties concluded by the Kingdom of Bulgaria (1908–46). Unless denounced, treaties of the Kingdom of Bulgaria remain in force for Bulgaria.
Pages in category "Treaties of the Kingdom of Bulgaria"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on the Regime of Navigable Waterways of International Concern
- Berne Convention
- Berne Convention (1906)
- Treaty of Brest-Litovsk
- Treaty of Brest-Litovsk (Ukraine–Central Powers)
- Treaty of Bucharest (1913)
- Bulgaria–Germany treaty (1915)