Category:Treaties of the Kingdom of Iraq
|← Mandatory Iraq||Iraqi Republic (1958–68) →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by the independent Kingdom of Iraq (1932–58). Treaties concluded or ratified by the Kingdom of Iraq while it was a British mandate (1921–32) should be placed in Category:Treaties of Mandatory Iraq. Unless denounced, a treaty ratified by the Kingdom of Iraq remains in force for Iraq.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► CENTO officials (5 P)
Pages in category "Treaties of the Kingdom of Iraq"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- International Agreement for the suppression of the White Slave Traffic
- International Air Services Transit Agreement
- Articles of Agreement of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Statutes of the International Committee of Military Medicine
- Articles of Agreement of the International Finance Corporation
- Constitution of the International Labour Organization
- Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund
- International Plant Protection Convention
- Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the United Nations
- Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the Specialized Agencies
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs