Category:Treaties of the Kingdom of Laos
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|← French Indochina||Lao People's Democratic Republic →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by the Kingdom of Laos (1949–75).
Pages in category "Treaties of the Kingdom of Laos"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Materials
- International Agreement on the Neutrality of Laos
- Articles of Agreement of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Articles of Agreement of the International Development Association
- Constitution of the International Labour Organization
- Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund
- Constitution of the International Rice Commission
- Partial Nuclear Test Ban Treaty
- International Plant Protection Convention
- Convention on the Political Rights of Women
- Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the United Nations
- Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the Specialized Agencies
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs