Category:Treaties of the Kingdom of Portugal
| Portuguese First Republic →
Dependent territories (Extensions) →
Treaties concluded by the Kingdom of Portugal (1139–1910). Unless denounced, a treaty ratified by the Kingdom of Portugal remains in force for Portugal.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Treaties of the Colony of Brazil (1 P)
Pages in category "Treaties of the Kingdom of Portugal"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Concession of Evoramonte
- Congress of Vienna
- Convention for the Preservation of Wild Animals, Birds and Fish in Africa
- Convention Relative to the Opening of Hostilities
- Convention respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land
- Convention respecting the Limitation of the Employment of Force for Recovery of Contract Debts