Category:Treaties of the Libyan Arab Republic
|← Kingdom of Libya||Libyan Arab Jamahiriya →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by the Libyan Arab Republic (1969–77). Unless denounced, a treaty ratified by the Libyan Arab Republic remains in force for Libya.
Pages in category "Treaties of the Libyan Arab Republic"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Convention against Discrimination in Education
- Protocol to the Convention against Discrimination in Education
- Employment Injury Benefits Convention, 1964
- Employment Policy Convention, 1964
- Equality of Treatment (Social Security) Convention, 1962
- Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Materials
- International Convention on Load Lines
- Convention on the International Maritime Organization
- Agreement relating to the International Telecommunications Satellite Organization
- Invalidity, Old-Age and Survivors' Benefits Convention, 1967