Category:Treaties of the People's Republic of Benin
|← Republic of Dahomey||Republic of Benin →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by the People's Republic of Benin (1975–90). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by the People's Republic of Benin remain in force for Benin.
Pages in category "Treaties of the People's Republic of Benin"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- International (Nice) Classification of Goods and Services
- International Convention on Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage
- International Convention on Load Lines
- International Convention on the Establishment of an International Fund for Compensation for Oil Pollution Damage
- Articles of Agreement of the International Finance Corporation
- Agreement establishing the International Fund for Agricultural Development
- Convention on the International Maritime Organization
- International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea
- Constitution of the International Rice Commission
- Agreement relating to the International Telecommunications Satellite Organization