Category:Treaties of the Qing dynasty
|← Ming dynasty|| Republic of China →
Bogd Khaanate of Mongolia →
British Hong Kong  →
Portuguese Macau  →
Japanese Formosa  →
Weihaiwei  →
Treaties concluded by the Qing dynasty of China (1644–1912). Unless denounced, treaties of the Qing dynasty remain in force for China.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Treaties with the Qing Dynasty as a party.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Treaty of Nanking (9 P)
Pages in category "Treaties of the Qing dynasty"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chefoo Convention
- China–Korea Treaty of 1882
- Convention Between Great Britain and China Respecting Tibet
- Convention for the Extension of Hong Kong Territory
- Convention of Calcutta
- Convention of Tientsin
- Convention Relative to the Opening of Hostilities
- Convention respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land
- Convention respecting the Limitation of the Employment of Force for Recovery of Contract Debts