Category:Trees of North America
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flora of North America.|
- For the purposes of this category, "North America" is defined in accordance with the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions (WGSRPD), which calls it Northern America, namely as one of the nine "botanical continents". It includes the following regions:
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Trees of Canada (6 C, 31 P)
- ► Trees of the Great Lakes region (North America) (5 C, 68 P)
- ► Trees of Mexico (10 C, 206 P)
- ► Trees of the United States (10 C, 102 P)
- ► Trees of Western Canada (4 C, 29 P)
Pages in category "Trees of North America"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).