2. A divided city is an existing city that has been divided for some reason between two distinct governing bodies, such as Berlin, Germany was from 1945 to 1991.
3. A city that has "grown together", most notable Buda and Pest into Budapest, Hungary falls into neither category. Many municipalities have grown together. This is not a special category.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Bruck an der Leitha (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Fargo–Moorhead (5 C, 28 P)
- ► Kalyan-Dombivali (3 C, 13 P)
- ► Nogales, Arizona (2 C, 13 P)
- ► Pimpri-Chinchwad (6 C, 12 P)
- ► Vasai-Virar (5 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Twin cities"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).