|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tyrol (state).|
There is a portal at Portal:Tyrol
The historical region of Tyrol (de: Tirol) was divided between Austria and Italy in 1918, which is why the name pertains both to the Austrian state of Tyrol and the Italian region of Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Buildings and structures in Tyrol (state) (6 C, 9 P)
- ► Counts of Tyrol (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Geography of Tyrol (state) (6 C, 4 P)
- ► People from Tyrol (state) (12 C, 17 P)
- ► Sport in Tyrol (state) (4 C, 19 P)
- ► Transport in Tyrol (state) (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Visitor attractions in Tyrol (state) (5 C, 15 P)
Pages in category "Tyrol (state)"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).