Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The six Ulster counties of Antrim, Armagh, Down, Fermanagh, Londonderry, and Tyrone, are known together as Northern Ireland, and are part of the United Kingdom. Some of the Unionist population frequently refers to these six counties as "Ulster". The population of Northern Ireland in 2001 was 1,685,267.
- The three Ulster counties of Cavan, Donegal and Monaghan are part of the Republic of Ireland. The combined population of these three counties in 2002 was 246,571.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ulster.|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Kings of Ulster (1 C, 42 P)
- ► Medieval saints of Ulster (23 P)
- ► People from Ulster (11 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Ulster"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).