Universal identifiers represent various schemes used to uniquely reference people, companies, and other things across domains, systems and organizations. They are used mostly in computer systems and databases, and provide a way to find objects whose names may change.
Universal identifiers are usually assigned by an agency or a consortium, and may or may not have governmental or international oversight.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Unique identifiers"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- IETF language tag
- Industry Standard Coding Identification
- Integrated Authority File
- International Article Number
- International Food Code
- International Generic Sample Number
- International identifier
- International Mobile Equipment Identity
- International mobile subscriber identity
- International Standard Audiovisual Number
- International Standard Authority Data Number
- International Standard Identifier for Libraries and Related Organizations
- International Standard Link Identifier
- International Standard Music Number
- International Standard Musical Work Code
- International Standard Name Identifier
- International Standard Recording Code
- International Standard Serial Number
- International Standard Technical Report Number
- International Standard Text Code
- List of group-0 ISBN publisher codes
- List of group-1 ISBN publisher codes
- ISO 3166-1 alpha-2
- Italian fiscal code
- Italian health insurance card