Unitarian Universalism (UUism), or Unitarianism, is a theologically liberal religion characterized by a "free and responsible search for truth and meaning". UUism was formed by the merger of Unitarian and Universalist groups. Its roots are in Protestantism, although belief in Christianity is no longer required for adherents to modern UUism. Most modern Unitarian Universalists (UUs) do not consider themselves Christian. This category is for all articles and files that pertain to UUism. Articles and files should, if possible, be placed in the appropriate subcategory instead of in this category directly.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Unitarian Universalists.|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Unitarian Universalism in Canada (2 C, 4 P, 2 F)
- ► Unitarian Universalism in the United States (13 C, 3 P, 4 F)
- ► Unitarian Universalist organizations (1 C, 29 P)
- ► Unitarian Universalist seminaries (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Unitarian Universalists (4 C, 15 P)
- ► Unitarian Universalism stubs (30 P)
Pages in category "Unitarian Universalism"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Unitarian Universalism"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.