Category:United Kingdom court systems
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For more information, see Judiciaries of the United Kingdom.
For court buildings, see: Category:Courts in the United Kingdom.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Court systems in England and Wales (7 C, 29 P)
- ► Former courts and tribunals in the United Kingdom (3 C, 15 P)
- ► Judicial Committee of the Privy Council (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Courts of Northern Ireland (4 P)
- ► Trials in the United Kingdom (6 C, 6 P)
- ► United Kingdom tribunals (1 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "United Kingdom court systems"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).