Category:United Nations General Assembly subsidiary organs
Bodies created by the United Nations General Assembly. Article 22 of the United Nations Charter permits the General Assembly to "establish such subsidiary organs as it deems necessary for the performance of its functions". See official list of such organs.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► United Nations Development Programme (2 C, 35 P)
- ► United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (2 C, 8 P, 1 F)
- ► International Law Commission (2 C, 3 P)
- ► United Nations Population Fund (14 P)
- ► United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (2 C, 8 P)
- ► United Nations Environment Programme (56 P)
- ► World Food Programme (1 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "United Nations General Assembly subsidiary organs"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour Award
- UNCTAD review of maritime transport
- United Nations Administrative Tribunal
- United Nations Appeals Tribunal
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law
- United Nations Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space
- United Nations Conciliation Commission
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- United Nations Development Fund for Women
- United Nations Development Programme
- United Nations Dispute Tribunal
- United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking
- United Nations Human Rights Council
- United Nations Human Settlements Programme
- United Nations International Research and Training Institute for the Advancement of Women
- United Nations Peacebuilding Fund
- United Nations Population Fund Goodwill Ambassador
- United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation
- United Nations Special Committee on Palestine
- United Nations University