Category:United Nations specialized agencies
United Nations specialized agencies may or may not have been originally created by the United Nations, but they are incorporated into the United Nations System by the United Nations Economic and Social Council acting under Articles 57 and 63 of the United Nations Charter.
There are currently 15 specialized agencies of the UN, and there is one defunct specialized agency. For organizations of the United Nations that are not specialized agencies, see Category:Organizations established by the United Nations.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to United Nations specialized agencies.|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Food and Agriculture Organization (3 C, 62 P, 4 F)
- ► International Civil Aviation Organization (4 C, 10 P)
- ► International Fund for Agricultural Development (1 C, 3 P)
- ► International Labour Organization (3 C, 22 P)
- ► International Maritime Organization (3 C, 19 P)
- ► International Monetary Fund (2 C, 55 P, 1 F)
- ► International Telecommunication Union (4 C, 27 P, 1 F)
- ► UNESCO (13 C, 155 P, 1 F)
- ► United Nations Industrial Development Organization (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Universal Postal Union (1 C, 15 P)
Pages in category "United Nations specialized agencies"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).