Category:United States Army Air Force Commands
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Shaw, Frederick J. (2004), Locating Air Force Base Sites History’s Legacy, Air Force History and Museums Program, United States Air Force, Washington DC, 2004.
- R. Frank Futrell, “The Development of Base Facilities,” in The Army Air Forces in World War II, vol. 6, Men and Planes, ed. Wesley Frank Craven and James Lea Cate, 137 (Washington, D.C., Office of Air Force History, new imprint, 1983).
- Manning, Thomas A. (2005), History of Air Education and Training Command, 1942–2002. Office of History and Research, Headquarters, AETC, Randolph AFB, Texas ASIN: B000NYX3PC
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Air Transport Command (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Training commands of the United States Army Air Forces (3 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "United States Army Air Force Commands"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).