Category:United States Department of Justice agencies
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (2 C, 16 P, 1 F)
- ► Drug Enforcement Administration (2 C, 19 P)
- ► United States Marshals Service (1 C, 9 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "United States Department of Justice agencies"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section
- United States Department of Justice Civil Division
- United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division
- Community Oriented Policing Services
- Community Relations Service
- Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section
- United States Department of Justice Criminal Division
- Obscenity Prosecution Task Force
- Office of Intelligence Policy and Review
- Office of Justice Programs
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Office of Legal Counsel
- Office of Legal Policy
- Office of Professional Responsibility
- Office of the Pardon Attorney
- Office on Violence Against Women