Category:United States district court cases
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bundy standoff (10 P)
Pages in category "United States district court cases"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 302 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Abtan v. Blackwater
- Access Now, Inc. v. Southwest Airlines Co.
- Adobe Systems, Inc. v. Southern Software, Inc.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. v. Intel Corp.
- Ahlquist v. Cranston
- Alcatel-Lucent v. Microsoft Corp.
- Alfa Corp. v. OAO Alfa Bank
- Allen v. City of Oakland
- Amalgamated Meat Cutters v. Connally
- Amaretto Ranch Breedables, LLC v. Ozimals, Inc.
- America Online, Inc. v. IMS
- American Civil Liberties Union v. Ashcroft
- American Civil Liberties Union v. Department of Defense
- American Civil Liberties Union v. Miller
- American Family Ass'n v. City and County of San Francisco
- American Mining Congress v. Mine Safety & Health Administration
- Anderson v. Cryovac, Inc.
- Anderson v. Stallone
- Ann Arbor Decision
- Apple Inc. litigation
- Apple Inc. v. Samsung Electronics Co.
- Arista Records LLC v. Lime Group LLC
- Arizona v. United States
- Associated Press v. Meltwater U.S. Holdings, Inc.
- Association of Christian Schools International v. Roman Stearns
- Bancoult v McNamara
- Mahmoud Reza Banki
- Baxter v. United States
- Beussink v. Woodland R-IV School District
- Dannielynn Birkhead paternity case
- Blakey v. Continental Airlines, Inc.
- Bloomberg L.P. v. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Bogaert v. Land
- Barry Bonds perjury case
- Bowoto v. Chevron Corp.
- Bragg v. Linden Lab
- Brenner v. Scott
- Bridgeman Art Library v. Corel Corp.
- Brinkman v. Long
- British Telecommunications plc v. Prodigy
- Broderbund Software Inc. v. Unison World, Inc.
- Broussard v. School Board of Norfolk
- Brown v. Buhman
- Brown vs. Board of Commissioners of the City of Chattanooga
- Bundy standoff
- Burns v. Hickenlooper
- Byron v. Rajneesh Foundation International
- California v. Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Cambridge University Press v. Patton
- Campbell v. City of Oakland
- Capitol Records, Inc. v. Foster
- Capitol Records, Inc. v. MP3Tunes, LLC
- Capitol Records, LLC v Vimeo, LLC
- Capitol Records, LLC v. ReDigi Inc.
- Carrick v. Snyder
- Castillo v. Case Farms of Ohio
- Center for Constitutional Rights v. Bush
- Cesarini v. United States
- Chopourian v. Catholic Healthcare West
- Christou v. Beatport, LLC
- Clemons v. Department of Commerce
- Colon v. U.S. Department of State
- Colorado ex rel. Suthers v. Hall
- CompuServe Inc. v. Cyber Promotions, Inc.
- Conant v. McCaffrey
- Consolidated Music Corporation
- Cradle of Liberty Council v. City of Philadelphia
- Craigslist Inc. v. 3Taps Inc.
- CREW v. Trump
- Cubby, Inc. v. CompuServe Inc.
- Curley v. NAMBLA
- Facebook, Inc. v. Power Ventures, Inc.
- Facebook, Inc. v. StudiVZ Ltd.
- Fazaga v. FBI
- FBI–Apple encryption dispute
- Federal Trade Commission v. Vemma Nutrition Company
- Field v. Google, Inc.
- Fisher v. Dees
- Flava Works Inc. v. Gunter
- Floyd v. City of New York
- Fox v. Franken
- Franklin v. Parke-Davis
- Fricke v. Lynch
- FTC v. Balls of Kryptonite
- Geiger v. Kitzhaber
- Ghen v. Rich
- Gillman v. Holmes County School District
- Glassroth v. Moore
- Goddard v. Google, Inc.
- Golinski v. Office of Personnel Management
- Gonzalez v. Abercrombie & Fitch Stores, Inc.
- Google, Inc. v. American Blind & Wallpaper Factory, Inc.
- Grand Upright Music, Ltd. v. Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Greenberg v. Miami Children's Hospital Research Institute
- Hard Drive Productions, Inc. v. Does 1–1,495
- Harris v. Blockbuster, Inc.
- Hayden v. Pataki
- Henkle v. Gregory
- Hepting v. AT&T
- Hibnick v. Google, Inc.
- Hoang v. Amazon.com, Inc.
- Holt v. Sarver
- Honeywell, Inc. v. Sperry Rand Corp.
- Hornstine v. Township of Moorestown
- Hotchkiss v. National City Bank of New York
- House v. Napolitano
- International Business Machines Corp. v. Papermaster
- Immersion v. Sony
- In re Boucher
- In re DoubleClick
- In re Garlock Sealing Technologies, LLC
- In re McUlta
- In re The Bible Speaks
- In re Zappos.com, Inc., Customer Data Security Breach Litigation
- Intellectual Reserve, Inc. v. Utah Lighthouse Ministry, Inc.
- IO Group, Inc. v. Veoh Networks, Inc.
- Los Angeles Times v. Free Republic
- Lane v. Facebook, Inc.
- Trial of Kenneth Lay and Jeffrey Skilling
- Lee v. PMSI, Inc.
- Legal challenges to Executive Order 13769
- Lenz v. Universal Music Corp.
- Leonard v. Pepsico, Inc.
- Long-Term Capital Holdings v. United States
- Lopez v. River Oaks Imaging & Diagnostic Group, Inc.
- Lorraine v. Markel American Insurance Co.
- Loudoun v. Board of Trustees of the Loudoun County Library
- Luévano v. Campbell
- Lundberg v. County of Humboldt
- Macmillan Co. v. King
- Madrigal v. Quilligan
- Maritz, Inc. v. Cybergold, Inc.
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority v. Anderson
- Masses Publishing Co. v. Patten
- Mauldin v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Mayfield v. United States
- United States ex rel. Gerald Mayo v. Satan and His Staff
- McLean v. Arkansas
- MDY Industries, LLC v. Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- Melaleuca, Inc. v. Hansen
- MetLife Inc. v. Financial Stability Oversight Council
- Meyer v. Astrue
- Microsoft Corp. v. Harmony Computers & Electronics, Inc.
- Microsoft Corp. v. Internal Revenue Service
- Microsoft Corp. v. Shah
- Microsoft v. United States (2016 lawsuit)
- Microsystems Software, Inc. v. Scandinavia Online AB
- Miller v. Campbell
- Miller v. Davis
- Mohamed v. Jeppesen Dataplan, Inc.
- Motorola Mobility v. Apple Inc.