Category:United States education case law
This category is for state and federal court decisions in the United States addressing the rights of students or faculty within the school, or the right to have an education.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "United States education case law"
The following 90 pages are in this category, out of 90 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Abington School District v. Schempp
- African-American Vernacular English and education
- Alerding v. Ohio High School Athletic Association
- Amador Valley Joint Union High School District v. State Board of Equalization
- Arlington Central School District Board of Education v. Murphy
- Association of Christian Schools International v. Roman Stearns
- Safford Unified School District v. Redding
- San Antonio Independent School District v. Rodriguez
- Santa Fe Independent School District v. Doe
- School Law Timeline
- Selman v. Cobb County School District
- Serrano v. Priest
- Sheff v. O'Neill
- Smith v. Board of School Commissioners of Mobile County
- Sweatt v. Painter