Category:United States federal Native American legislation
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (3 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "United States federal Native American legislation"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990
- Indian Child Welfare Act
- Indian Claims Limitations Act
- Indian Land Claims Settlements
- Indian Relocation Act of 1956
- Indian Removal Act
- Indian Reorganization Act
- Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act of 1975
- Native American Languages Act of 1990
- Nonintercourse Act