Category:United States federal communications legislation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► United States federal computing legislation (3 C, 37 P)
Pages in category "United States federal communications legislation"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cable Communications Policy Act of 1984
- Cable Television Consumer Protection and Competition Act of 1992
- Child Online Protection Act
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
- Children's Television Act
- Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act
- Communications Act of 1934
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act
- Communications Satellite Act of 1962