Category:United States federal education legislation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "United States federal education legislation"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Early Childhood Education Act
- Education Amendments of 1972
- Education for All Handicapped Children Act
- The Education Professions Development Act of 1967
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton Pregnant and Parenting Students Act
- Equal Access Act
- Equal Educational Opportunities Act of 1974
- Esther Martinez Native American Languages Preservation Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act
- Extended School Year