Category:United States federal energy legislation
This category contains statutes enacted by United States Congress pertaining to energy. Proposed, but not enacted, legislation should be contained in Category:United States proposed federal legislation, not here.
Pages in category "United States federal energy legislation"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Emergency Petroleum Allocation Act
- Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2014
- Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007
- Energy Policy Act of 1992
- Energy Policy Act of 2005
- Energy Policy and Conservation Act
- Energy policy of the United States
- Energy Reorganization Act of 1974
- Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act of 2013
- Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act of 2014
- Energy Security Act
- Energy Tax Act
- Enron loophole
- EURATOM Cooperation Act of 1958
- EXPIRE act