Category:United States federal government administration legislation
Legislation proposed, but not (or not yet) enacted, should be contained in Category:United States proposed federal legislation, not here.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "United States federal government administration legislation"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chief Financial Officers Act
- Civil Service Reform Act of 1978
- Clinger–Cohen Act
- Commemorative Works Act
- Competition in Contracting Act
- Condemnation Act
- Confidential Information Protection and Statistical Efficiency Act
- Congressional Accountability Act of 1995
- Congressional Review Act
- Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2005
- Contract Disputes Act of 1978
- False Claims Act
- Federal Acquisition Reform Act
- Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act
- Federal Employees Pay Comparability Act of 1990
- Federal Energy Administration Act
- Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006
- Federal Records Act
- FOIA Exemption 3 Statutes
- Former Presidents Act
- Freedom of Information Act (United States)