Category:United States federal immigration and nationality legislation
This category contains law that relates to immigration into, or citizenship of, the United States.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Law of the United States.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "United States federal immigration and nationality legislation"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996
- Immigration Act of 1882
- Immigration Act of 1891
- Immigration Act of 1903
- Immigration Act of 1917
- Immigration Act of 1918
- Immigration Act of 1924
- Immigration Act of 1990
- Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952
- Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965
- Immigration and Nationality Technical Corrections Act
- Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
- Indochina Migration and Refugee Assistance Act
- International Marriage Broker Regulation Act