Category:United States federal labor legislation
United States federal labor legislation is the body of federal statutes that addresses labor issues. It is mostly found within title 29 of the United States Code.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "United States federal labor legislation"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Walsh–Healey Public Contracts Act of 1936
- Water Resources Development Act of 2007
- Wendell H. Ford Aviation Investment and Reform Act for the 21st Century
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Women's Armed Services Integration Act
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Workforce Investment Act of 1998