Category:United States federal law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to United States federal law.|
|Wikisource has several original texts related to: United States federal law|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► People executed by the United States federal government (5 C, 4 P)
- ► United States executive orders (15 C, 23 P)
- ► United States federal firearms law (3 C, 20 P)
- ► Judicial branch of the United States government (13 C, 33 P)
- ► United States federal legislation (53 C, 84 P)
- ► Prisoners and detainees of the United States federal government (10 C, 370 P)
- ► United States congressional resolutions (3 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "United States federal law"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Unfair prejudice in United States evidence law
- Uniformity and jurisdiction in U.S. federal court tax decisions
- United States Code Congressional and Administrative News
- United States federal laws governing defendants with mental diseases or defects
- United States Federal Sentencing Guidelines
- United States Tax Court