Category:United States government officials
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government officials of the United States.|
- For elected officials, see Category:American politicians
- For military officials, see Category:American military personnel
This category has the following 52 subcategories, out of 52 total.
- ► Equal Employment Opportunity Commission members (1 C, 11 P)
- ► United States federal executive department officials (17 C, 3 P)
- ► Heads of United States federal agencies (28 C, 28 P)
- ► United States Indian agents (1 C, 72 P)
- ► Lawyers who have represented the United States government (19 C, 46 P)
- ► Librarians of Congress (17 P)
- ► Members of the Cabinet of the United States (27 C, 1 P)
- ► Office of National Drug Control Policy officials (1 C, 3 P)
- ► People of the Office of Naval Intelligence (1 C, 27 P)
- ► People of the Office of Strategic Services (1 C, 155 P)
- ► United States Office of Management and Budget officials (3 C, 14 P)
- ► People of the United States Environmental Protection Agency (1 C, 11 P)
- ► American federal police officers (1 C)
- ► United States presidential advisors (11 C, 131 P)
- ► United States government biography stubs (339 P)
Pages in category "United States government officials"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).