Category:United States government officials
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government officials of the United States.|
This category is for officials who have held a civil office in the Government of the United States without being elected. This includes both people who have been appointed to serve or are part of the Federal Civil Service.
- For elected officials, see Category:American politicians
- For military officials, see Category:American military personnel
This category has the following 47 subcategories, out of 47 total.
- ► United States federal executive department officials (17 C, 4 P)
- ► Heads of United States federal agencies (28 C, 29 P)
- ► United States Indian agents (1 C, 70 P)
- ► Lawyers who have represented the United States government (19 C, 44 P)
- ► Librarians of Congress (17 P)
- ► Members of the Cabinet of the United States (27 C, 6 P)
- ► People of the Office of Naval Intelligence (1 C, 26 P)
- ► People of the Office of Strategic Services (1 C, 153 P)
- ► United States Office of Management and Budget officials (3 C, 8 P)
- ► United States government biography stubs (339 P)
Pages in category "United States government officials"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).