Category:United States military law
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to United States military law.|
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Guantanamo Bay captives legal and administrative procedures (2 C, 53 P, 1 F)
- ► Judge Advocate General's Corps, United States Air Force (1 C, 15 P)
- ► Judge Advocate General's Corps, United States Army (1 C, 79 P)
- ► Judge Advocate General's Corps, United States Navy (2 C, 24 P, 1 F)
- ► United States federal defense and national security legislation (5 C, 124 P)
- ► Military police of the United States (4 C, 8 P)
- ► Prisoners and detainees of the United States military (8 C, 68 P)
- ► United States military courts (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "United States military law"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- List of charges in United States v. Manning
- Manual for Courts-Martial
- Medical Communications for Combat Casualty Care
- Metropolitan Educational Enterprises
- Military expression
- Military Justice Improvement Act
- Military Police: Enemy Prisoners of War, Retained Personnel, Civilian Internees and Other Detainees
- Military tribunals in the United States