Category:United States philanthropic organization stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to philanthropic or charitable organizations. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "United States philanthropic organization stubs"
The following 119 pages are in this category, out of 119 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Change for the Children Foundation
- Charitable Irish Society of Boston
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Children of Peace International
- Children of Vietnam
- Children's Burn Foundation
- Christian Heritage Children's Homes
- Citizens Against Homicide
- The Cleveland Foundation
- Comic Relief, Inc.
- Community Chest (organization)
- Community Foundation for the National Capital Region
- Corporate Angel Network
- Crescent Rising
- CrossLink International
- Cruz Azul Mexicana
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Children's Cancer Society
- National Diabetes Education Program
- National Drug & Safety League
- National Youth Movement
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- New York Community Trust
- New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
- NFL Foundation