Category:Universities and colleges in London
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Universities in London principally comprise three categories:
- The federal University of London, which is composed of many colleges and institutes with a high degree of autonomy. Several of these are larger than many independent universities, and they are sometimes treated as separate universities, for example the well known lists of "best" universities.
- The University of the Arts London, which combines many of the former art colleges and schools in London into a single entity.
- Other independent universities. Most of these were polytechnics until the 1990s.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Universities in London.|
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Brunel University (1 C, 9 P)
- ► City, University of London (2 C, 11 P)
- ► University of East London (1 C, 10 P)
- ► University of Greenwich (2 C, 11 P)
- ► Imperial College London (2 C, 65 P, 2 F)
- ► Kingston University (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Middlesex University (1 C, 14 P, 2 F)
- ► Saint Martin's School of Art (1 C, 1 P)
- ► University of Westminster (2 C, 15 P)
Pages in category "Universities and colleges in London"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).