Category:University and college residential buildings
This university and college dormitories category includes residential colleges, program houses, and traditional dormitories. The term "dormitory" is widely used at universities and collges in the United States. In the United Kingdom it is only used at boarding schools, and the equivalent term for institutions of higher education is hall of residence.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Residential colleges of Australian universities (9 C, 10 P)
- ► University residences in Canada (16 P)
- ► Halls of residence in India (1 C, 2 P)
- ► University residences in New Zealand (10 P)
- ► Halls of residence in the United Kingdom (10 C, 31 P)
- ► Student housing cooperatives in the United States (2 C, 28 P)
- ► University and college dormitories in the United States (13 C, 129 P)
Pages in category "University and college residential buildings"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).