Category:Urban, rural, and regional economics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a container category. Due to its scope, it should contain only subcategories.|
|Urban, rural, and regional economics is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: R|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Urban, rural, and regional economics.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Affordable housing (8 C, 91 P)
- ► Economic regions (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Joint development areas (7 P)
- ► Property (12 C, 46 P)
- ► Transport economics (13 C, 71 P)
- ► Urban economics (1 C, 31 P)
Pages in category "Urban, rural, and regional economics"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).