From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes N00-N39 should be included in this category.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Symptoms and signs: Urinary system (25 P)
- ► Congenital disorders of urinary system (22 P)
- ► Incontinence (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Kidney diseases (4 C, 104 P)
- ► Sexually transmitted diseases and infections (9 C, 68 P)
Pages in category "Urological conditions"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).