Category:Use Australian English from January 2019
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This category combines all use Australian English from January 2019 (2019-01) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Use Australian English.
Pages in category "Use Australian English from January 2019"
The following 175 pages are in this category, out of 175 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Brendon Cannon
- Mathilda Carmichael
- Caroline Crossing, Queensland
- Carrapateena Airport
- Chiton, South Australia
- Chris & Julia's Sunday Night Takeaway
- Golden-headed cisticola
- Clara Creek, Queensland
- Compass Resources
- Constitution Act 1902
- Country Women's Association of Western Australia
- County of Hanson
- Owen Craigie
- Cranbourne Football Club
- Waarre, Victoria
- Ward, Queensland
- Dave Warner (musician)
- Tinsley Waterhouse
- Nathan Waters
- Way of the World (Max Q song)
- Wellington National Park
- Where There's Smoke (The Cruel Sea album)
- Whyalla Jenkins, South Australia
- Whyalla Playford, South Australia
- Whyalla Stuart, South Australia
- Scott Wilson (rugby league, born 1970)
- Spotted wobbegong