Category:Use South African English from May 2013
|Use South African English|
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than content. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This category combines all use South African English from May 2013 (2013-05) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Use South African English.
Pages in category "Use South African English from May 2013"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Academy of Science of South Africa
- Adfin v Durable Engineering Works
- Africa Centre
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences
- Afrikaans grammar
- Afrikaans speaking population in South Africa
- Afrikaner Broederbond
- Afrikaner Calvinism
- Afrikaner nationalism
- Oude Ram Afrikaner
- Agriculture in South Africa
- Aloe commixta
- Amafa aKwaZulu-Natali
- Archean life in the Barberton Greenstone Belt
- Barry Armitage
- Armscor (South Africa)