|Wikimedia Commons has media related to User hy.|
This category lists users who are able to speak Armenian, as well as optionally according to their ability.
To specify your ability, you can add yourself to one of the subcategories, or place one of the userboxes below on to your user page which will automatically add you to the relevant subcategory.
- Category:User hy-5: Users with a professional level of Armenian
- Category:User hy-N: Native Armenian speaker
- Category:User hy-wst: Native Western Armenian speaker
- Category:User hy-4: Users with level of Armenian comparable to native speakers
- Category:User hy-3: Users with advanced and fluent level of Armenian
- Category:User hy-2: Users with intermediate level of Armenian
- Category:User hy-1: Users with basic level of Armenian
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "User hy"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of approximately 228 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).(previous page) (next page)
- User:A. Aramian
- User:Alwyn Alšarifović Abubakarov
- User:Ani Khachatryan
- User:Armenia Magna
- User:Armenian Literature
- User:Artem Bessonov 1980
- User:Arthur mirzoyan
- User:Ashot Arzumanyan