Category:Vague or ambiguous time from April 2018
This is a maintenance category, used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project. It is not part of the encyclopedia and contains non-article pages, or groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
This is a tracking category. It builds and maintains a list of pages primarily for the sake of the list itself. They are not part of the encyclopedia's categorization scheme.
This category combines all vague or ambiguous time from April 2018 (2018-04) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Vague or ambiguous time.
Pages in category "Vague or ambiguous time from April 2018"
The following 160 pages are in this category, out of 160 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- CAH Dronten
- Maria Callas
- Canadian Pacific Police Service
- Canute IV of Denmark
- Castle of Losenstein
- Paul Cellucci
- Central Michigan Chippewas football
- Centre for Maritime Research and Experimentation
- Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology
- Chica and Heinz Schaller Foundation
- Children of Production
- China Investment Securities
- Clemson Tigers football
- Credit default swap
- Criminal Law Codification Advisory Committee
- Eero Saarinen
- Marty Sampson
- Serizawa Kamo
- Shlomo Shleifer
- Sick Muse Art Projects
- Siksha 'O' Anusandhan
- Silicon on insulator
- Skyline Trail (Jasper National Park)
- Alvy Ray Smith
- SMS hubbing
- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
- Solid-state drive
- Spanish society after the democratic transition
- Special Counsel investigation (2017–2019)
- SPEECH Act
- John Sulston
- Superannuation in Australia