|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vegetable-based food.|
This category holds articles about dishes and prepared foods primarily featuring plants or parts of plants culinarily used as vegetables, particularly those eaten in savory (as opposed to sweet) foods, including
- those botanically classified as fruits, such as tomato, capsicum (chilli, hot or sweet pepper), gourd, avocado;
- those classified as seeds or legumes, such as unripe sweet corn (or maize), green beans, peas, beans;
- all other non-fruit, non-seed parts, such as flower buds, stems, leaves, shoots, sprouts, bulbs, roots, and tubers.
See vegetable terminology and examples of different parts of plants used as vegetables for clarification.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Brassica dishes (3 C, 7 P)
- ► Eggplant dishes (39 P)
- ► Kimchi (16 P)
- ► Legume dishes (7 C, 121 P)
- ► Onion-based foods (1 C, 22 P)
- ► Tomato products (2 C, 9 P)
- ► Vegetable soups (1 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "Vegetable dishes"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).