Category:Viceroyalty of Peru
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |
Virreinato del Perú
(Viceroyalty of Peru).
- The Viceroyalty of Peru (Virreinato del Perú) — Spanish colonial viceroyalty in western South America from 1542 to 1824.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Andean Baroque architecture (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Governorate of the Río de la Plata (1 C, 11 P)
- ► History of the Viceroyalty of Peru (7 C)
- ► Viceroyalty of Peru people (9 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Viceroyalty of Peru"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).