Category:Victorian architecture in California
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Victorian architecture in California.|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Victorian architecture in California"
The following 118 pages are in this category, out of 118 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Machell-Seaman House
- Madrona Manor
- Martin Luther Marsh House
- Masonic Temple and Lodge (Alameda, California)
- McElroy Octagon House
- McHenry Mansion
- Andrew McNally House
- Meek Mansion
- Mesick House
- Miller and Herriott House
- Joaquin Miller House
- Mission Santa Cruz
- Modjeska House
- Frederick Mitchell Mooers House
- Charles Copeland Morse House
- Mount Pleasant House (California)
- Mount Saint Mary's Convent and Academy
- John Muir National Historic Site