Category:Victorian architecture in South Carolina
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Victorian architecture in South Carolina.|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Gothic Revival architecture in South Carolina (2 C, 33 P)
- ► Queen Anne architecture in South Carolina (1 C, 71 P)
Pages in category "Victorian architecture in South Carolina"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Christopher Werner
- West Boundary Street Historic District
- West Broad Street Historic District (Darlington, South Carolina)
- West College Avenue Historic District
- West End Commercial Historic District (Greenville, South Carolina)
- White Oak Historic District
- Whitman Street Area Historic District
- Williams–Ligon House
- Wilson House (Fort Mill, South Carolina)
- Wilson-Clary House
- Monroe Wilson House
- Woodlands (Columbia, South Carolina)
- Woodson Farmstead