- The main page for this category is Virtual economy.
This category includes pages and media related to:
- Concepts in virtual economy
- Particular systems that constitute a virtual economy. Mostly massively multiplayer online games in practice. Criteria for this second type:
- The focus of the page need not be economic.
- The system is a persistent world.
- The trade of virtual goods may be by the means of a virtual currency or without it. It may be unauthorised or illegal as long the practice is notable.
- The system allows human participation.
- Only the main page for any such system should be included, unless the subpage specifically deals with economic aspects of the system.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Fictional currencies (9 P)
Pages in category "Virtual economies"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).