Category:Wars involving the Grand Duchy of Lithuania
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See Category:Wars involving Lithuania for later events
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Wars involving the Grand Duchy of Lithuania"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Polish–Cossack–Tatar War (1666–71)
- Polish–Lithuanian–Teutonic War
- Polish–Muscovite War (1605–18)
- Polish–Ottoman War (1485–1503)
- Polish–Ottoman War (1620–21)
- Polish–Ottoman War (1672–76)
- Polish–Russian War of 1792
- Polish–Swedish War (1600–29)
- Polish–Swedish War (1617–18)
- Polish–Swedish War (1621–25)
- Polish–Swedish War (1626–29)
- Polish–Swedish wars
- Polish–Swedish War (1600–11)
- Prussian uprisings