Water transport is the process of moving people, goods, etc. by barge, boat, ship or sailboat over a sea, ocean, lake, canal, river, etc.
This category does not include articles on the transport of water for the purpose of consuming the water.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Water transport.|
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► People in water transport (7 C)
- ► Water transport-related lists (6 C, 8 P)
- ► Boating (13 C, 21 P)
- ► Ferry transport (7 C, 4 P)
- ► History of water transport (2 C)
- ► Navigation (23 C, 205 P)
- ► Voyages (5 C, 10 P)
- ► Water transport stubs (10 C, 225 P)
Pages in category "Water transport"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Inland navigation
- Inland port
- Institute of Nautical Archaeology
- International Christian Maritime Association
- International Convention on Load Lines
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code
- International Maritime Organization
- International Seafarers' Welfare and Assistance Network
- International Ship and Port Facility Security Code