Water transport is the process of moving people, goods, etc. by barge, boat, ship or sailboat over a sea, ocean, lake, canal, river, etc.
This category does not include articles on the transport of water for the purpose of consuming the water.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Water transport.|
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- People in water transport (7 C)
- Water transport-related lists (10 C, 12 P)
- Age of Sail (3 C, 34 P)
- Boating (14 C, 21 P)
- Coast guards (26 C, 66 P)
- Water transport deaths (4 C)
- Ferry transport (6 C, 5 P)
- History of water transport (12 C, 2 P)
- Navigation (30 C, 193 P)
- Roadsteads (1 C, 10 P)
- Voyages (7 C, 12 P)
- Water transport stubs (10 C, 227 P)
Pages in category "Water transport"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).